Modular 3-seater sofa in fabric
DIMENSIONS: H71 – W305 – D131 cm
COVERING AND COLOUR: Trendy Lagrange Fabric – Light Grey (86205908)
METAL FEET: Hidden feet in black metal tipped with scratchproof rubber bumpers (height 3cm).
Do you need more information?
Our experts will be happy to show you the collection and help you choose the most suitable configurations, versions and coverings for your needs. Contact us as well to choose the perfect furnishing accessory for your space.
Deep, profound and with enveloping lines like the sea from which this collection draws inspiration. A wave of pleasant relaxation that welcomes you in its seats upholstered on each side, to make the most of your living area. Several modules are available for this modular sofa.
- Option of in-line and corner arrangements with or without chaiselongue (modular seat units with removable fixings).
- The fillings for the seat cushions and backrest come in Eucafeel high-density polyurethane (a premium certified material which is biocompatible with human cells and guarantees the utmost breathability and outstanding levels of comfort) and in Memory Foam (a special type of polyurethane which adapts to the shape of the body when we sit down, reverting to its original shape when we get up).
- Coverings available in a wide range of fabrics and leather (which can also be combined).
- Having been covered on every side, the seat units can be used on their own and in various areas of the house.
- Low-slung base with hidden feet in black metal tipped with scratchproof rubber bumpers (height 3cm).
Nika Zupanc redefines the world of interior design in her own personal, poetic and distinctly feminine fashion. Her objects defy rationality and create an intimate, emotional and intuitive dimension. Her visual language aims to “communicate things that cannot be said”, pushing back the frontiers of materials and possibilities to breathe life into refined pieces that have been meticulously crafted and curated. This is why Elle USA used the words “punk elegance” to describe her work. Her installations are on display on the most important art galleries in the world and are often the product of partnerships and special projects, like that with the Rossana Orlandi Gallery of Milan. She takes an eclectic approach that bridges the gap between art and design and, over time, this has led her to take on interior-design projects that she follows from A to Z, curating them down to the tiniest detail with a sophisticated aesthetic packed with motifs and references that turn up everywhere in true Giò Ponti style. Her holistic mindset helped to bring about the encounter with Natuzzi, as it is in perfect keeping with the brand's “total-harmony” philosophy. And so, a collection came into being that focuses on waves, their visual impact and the inner mood they create because each piece has been devised for life seen as an emotionally-charged experience and a dwelling for the soul. A collection you can find yourself in, lulled by the reassuring familiarity of the sea and the eternal beauty of Mediterranean nature - a source of shared inspiration for Natuzzi and Zupanc.