DIMENSIONS: H69 – L107 – P92 cm
COLOUR: Verde foresta (85005105)
A modern interpretation of a classic Chester armachair, LA SCALA is a masterpiece of craftsmanship, featuring lines that run all around its perimeter enclosing the tufting detail and the softness of the cushions. The play between outside and inside creates a unique design combined with superior comfort, thanks to the high-quality padding of the enveloping backrest and deep seat
Do you need more information?
Our experts will be happy to show you the collection and help you choose the most suitable configurations, versions and coverings for your needs. Contact us as well to choose the perfect furnishing accessory for your space.
A modern interpretation of a classic Chester sofa, La Scala is a masterpiece of craftsmanship, featuring lines that run all around its perimeter enclosing the tufting detail and the softness of the cushions. The play between outside and inside creates a unique design combined with superior comfort, thanks to the high-quality padding of the enveloping backrest and deep seat.
|Surface for item||NO|
|Made in Italy||YES|
- A modern take on the Chesterfield armchair with incredibly deep, comfortable armrests and frame.
- Exquisite quilting and the skilful hand-buttoning of the backrest and arms are an expression of the virtuoso craftsmanship which characterises the upholstery.
- From a linear sofa, La Scala can be transformed into a modular system by adding modules that create a customizable informal Chesterfield for a contemporary living-room solution.
- Also available as a dormeuse or chaise longue.
- Upholstery in fabric or exquisite Natuzzi leather.
- Hand-stitched buttons in leather or fabric, paired with the chosen upholstery.
- The metal feet and open base bring streamlined elegance to the model.
- The mix of polyurethane and state-of-the-art silicone-treated microfibre padding guarantees excellent comfort, support and lasting good looks.
Claudio Bellini lives and works in Milan, the city of design. As a child he already had a strong interest in creativity, through the work of his father Mario Bellini, a distinguished figure in Italian design, who was of great inspiration to him. The Claudio Bellini Design firm was founded in 1996, and from the very beginning his work focused on research, new technologies and creative processes.