THREE-SEATER SOFA WITH TWO CUSHIONS
DESIGN BY Lipparini
DIMENSIONS: H76 – W224 – D87 cm
COVERING AND COLOUR: Essential Le Mans Leather – Mushroom Colour (15E9)
CONFIGURATION: 009Compact and open-based, Levante is a sofa with a strong personality. Practicality and design: the ideal furnishing item for adding class to urban interiors. The discontinued sides under the arm rests add a touch of uniqueness. A stylish whim which confers lightness upon the project. Levante is available in leather and fabric, also as an armchair.
Special Price £2,440 Regular Price £3,050
Estimated delivery from 16/05/2022 to 23/05/2022
Do you need more information?
Our experts will be happy to show you the collection and help you choose the most suitable configurations, versions and coverings for your needs. Contact us as well to choose the perfect furnishing accessory for your space.
A collection that stands out for its practical and functional aspect. A sofa with a compact design, ideal for everyday life, but which does not abandon refined details and product care typical of Made in Italy manufacturing.
Vertical seams run along the backrest and seats, creating a light quilted effect.
- Compact and open-based, Levante is a sofa with a strong personality.
- It stands on metal feet which confer lightness and geometric stability upon the project.
- Vertical stitching structures the headboard and seat, positioned parallel to elegant armrests.
- The discontinued sides under the armrests add a touch of uniqueness. A stylish whim which confers lightness upon the project.
- Practicality and design: the ideal furnishing item for adding class to urban interiors.
- Levante is available in leather and fabric, in two/three-seater and armchair configurations.
more info close
Lipparini is an eclectic architect and designer who expresses his creativity in all areas: complex industrial projects, interior architecture, installations, study of products. He is one of the leading figures of "Italian minimalism", internationally successful, and his talent earned him many recognitions. Lipparini graduated in Florence in 1980 and chose Italy as the ideal place for his research and work.