Reclining quilted armchair
DIMENSIONS: H78/102 – W120 - D110 cm
COLOUR: Iron Grey (86205603)
The features that give a unique style to the modern, elegant design of the PHILO armchair are accurate quilting testifying to outstanding craftsmanship and the shape of its metal feet. The simple, clean-lined shapes of the armrests and backrest blend with the softness of the padding for unmatched comfort and excellent visual impact.
Do you need more information?
Our experts will be happy to show you the collection and help you choose the most suitable configurations, versions and coverings for your needs. Contact us as well to choose the perfect furnishing accessory for your space.
With its simplicity, PHILO takes the center of any stage. PHILO is an iconic armchair because of its recliner features and refined design. The quilting testifies to outstanding craftsmanship. The PHILO armchair is available in a wide range of fabric and fine Natuzzi leather upholstery options: choose the one that best suits your interior decor.
TESSUTO TRENDY SANTANDREA
This model has been porduced in TESSUTO TRENDY SANTANDREA.
|Surface for item||NO|
|Made in Italy||SI|
- The seat has been fitted with a soft-touch mechanism. A mere press of the recliner button causes the seat and backrest to open simultaneously.
- Zerowall space-saver system which activates the recliner function without having to detach the couch from the wall behind it.
- A whole array of linear and corner solutions, making it easy to adapt it to any space or usage.
- A wide gamut of upholstery in leather and fabric, so that the right one can be chosen for your home décor and lifestyle.
- Metal sled base in an array of different finishes that can be adapted to any furnishing style.
- Eco-friendly non-toxic polyurethane padding, providing lasting comfort, and ensuring wellbeing and respect for the environment.
- Hand-stitched and quilted details exalt the beauty of the design.
Natuzzi Style Center
A team of architects, interior designers and colorists work on developing the individual models, the different settings and spaces, and the combinations of design, function, materials and colors.